Friday, February 11, 2011

Mr. Egg has a birthday


It is not my birthday, it is the birthday of Mr. Egg. Happy birthday, Mr. Egg!!!

However it could be my birthday too, since we are reborn every time we start walking a new path. I think about the many many new paths I have walked. Everytime I think I have arrived somewhere, I realise that, no, this is not the end, this is not where I am gonna be for the rest of my life, this "arrival" is only temporary. So, yeah!!, it is my birthday today.

Since it is my birthday, I thought about where I want to be in 3 years (God willing), what I want to get rid off and what I want to keep. Well, this is my 3-year plan:

The three year plan

• become a full-time creative artist
• create our shop
• live in a cute, small house, with trees, a garden in the back where we can sit and talk talk talk and kiss kiss kiss
• live a simple and humble life, filled with life, love and learning
• be part of an artistic community
• love my hubby

Do you think it might be possible for my dream to come true?

(this post was inspired by blogger http://www.chubbybroccoli.com/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment